What is my name?

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Sun May 28 14:29:07 CEST 2006

On Friday 26 May 2006 19:24, Frans Englich wrote:

> A name, is badly needed for KDE's XPath 2.0/XQuery 1.0/XSL-T 2.0
> implementation. The stack will likely be quite high profile and visible, so
> a good name means *a lot*. Especially, when the current one is such generic
> and misleading as KXPath..

Where can I find more information about this code? Are there API docs
available online somewhere?

Why do you need a separate name for XPath, XQuery and XSLT implementations?
Isn't this tied to the rest of KDom?

I'm also not sure that a fancy name really helps with these kind of low-level
standard libraries. I think it's more helpful to have something descriptive
here, so libkxpath, libkxquery and libkxslt doesn't sound too bad to me.