Unified handling of similar content -- wish for KDE 4

Tuomas Nurmi iltunu at utu.fi
Sat May 6 20:30:47 CEST 2006

Shriramana Sharma kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika Saturday 06 May 2006
18:06):
> I want KDE 4 to handle ordinary and torrent downloads from a single
> interface. Now I am not able to queue a mixed list of torrent and ordinary
> downloads. Hence KTorrent and KGet must be merged.

While at it, why not integrate FTP-client to that?

How about making a configurable sidebar (or something) to
Konqueror so that it would integrate all these the way Kontact
integrates PIM apps? (After all, these are all apps that handle
local & remote files and Konqueror is filemanager and
netbrowser so it would seem intuituve to be also the unified
interface for these...)

--
Vivere necesse est, navigare non est necesse.
		Tuomas Nurmi