Kmilo/vaio

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Mar 24 23:05:32 CET 2006

hi Bjørn =)

On Thursday 23 March 2006 14:23, Bjørn Bendix wrote:
> I want to ask how is working on kmilo/vaio plugin. Because there are much
> to do to get it work correct on new Sony Laptops. I want to help there. But
> i dont know how to help.

it seems the primary author is/was Mirko Boehm (mirko at kde dot org), though
there have been patches triaged into kvaio by George Staikos (staikos at kde
dot org) .. it also seems that a fellow by the name of Nguyen (ntt at
physics.ucla.edu) wrote some patches. you could start by mailing one or more
of the above people as you start working on patches. either Mirko or George
should be able to help with triaging patches for you...

if it's just bugfixes, then they can go into 3.5. but anything else (UI, new
features, etc) would need to be done in the kde4 branch since that's the next
feature release.

do you have a kde development env set up?

--
Aaron J. Seigo