unsermake complains:

Daniel Gruen daniel_gruen at web.de
Mon Mar 20 18:02:42 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm new to this mailing list as I am slowly getting used to the customs of KDE
programming... and I hope this is the right place to help me overcome some
newbie problems.

Currently, I tried to compile the kdelibs branch for testing Phonon
(branches/work/kdelibs-phonon). After successfully compiling a up-to-date qt
from trunk, I tried this in the kdelibs-phonon directory to create a working
build-system:

-----
$ unsermake -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the SVN repository

unsermake -f admin/Makefile.common cvs
*** YOU'RE USING UNSERMAKE 0.4.
*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating Makefile.am
*** Creating configure.files
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
configure:36051: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CPPFLAGS
      See the Autoconf documentation.
Error creating cvs. Exit status 1.
Error creating all. Exit status 1.
-----

I'm using unsermake 0.4 and autoconf 2.59. I did not find a workaround on the
web. Also, trying again the next day after a "svn up" didn't make a
difference. Can anyone of you give me a hint?

Greetings

Daniel