Kde Video Tutorial - Can you have a look at this demo image

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 16:22:49 CET 2006

Looking at some blender tutorials, some of the newer ones had an intro
screen that basically had the title of the tutorial, aswell as a small
description. Therefore, today I have used inkscape to create some graphics
to be used on a presnetation, that can be opened in open office, or koffice
(presnetation). This is basically a template, that the maker can put in the
title and a small description what they are going to learn today.

So, can someone take a look at this and see what you think of this.

***Please Note I have got the original .Svg's so it is editable***
If you feel you completly hate it, feel free to knock up a quick mock
design, but try keeping it simple but elegant as possible.

thanks Luke Parry