Konqueror for a New Experience (mockup)

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Tue Mar 14 14:34:36 CET 2006

On Tuesday 14 March 2006 15:07, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 March 2006 05:30, Vladislav Blanton wrote:
> > I'm a fan of removing the up arrow when in
> > web browsing mode
>
> I personally use the up arrow *very* often when in web browsing mode.
> It is one of the features that make Konqui unique for me.

I fully agree with Kurt and I definitely use it more often than "forward".

> But I am not opposed to remove it, if more people find it un-useful
> for themselves -- as long as it is still possible for me to bring it
> back via a configuration option.

Agreed as well, however if there is within the capabilities of the profile
management I'd rather have some kind of optional compat profile.
This would have the advantage that it can be part of an update and not require
modifying my toolbar configuration after each update.

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at>