Using bugs.kde.org for handling my app's bugs

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Mar 6 20:12:11 CET 2006

A Divendres 03 Març 2006 00:18, Stefan Monov va escriure:
> How does one add a new app in bugs.kde.org's list?
> (Even though I'm sure it's been asked and answered, I can't find anything
> on the topic. I think the answer to this should be made easily available on
> bugs.kde.org's front page.)

You need to have a "  Edit prefs, users, products,  attachment statuses" in
the lowerm right part of the screen when logged into bugzilla.

If you do not have that contact sysadmin and ask for rights.

If you do have that just click on edit products and add a new one.

Albert