Hi

P Botha info at pnb.co.za
Fri Jun 30 20:01:38 CEST 2006

On Friday 30 June 2006 18:55, Matthew Urry wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been using kde for a while and would love to help i do a maths degree
> and have done courses on computer graphics, algorithms and more maths ones
> than i can count. I know some C, C++, java and matlab, mainly to solve
> maths problems i've not done much in the way of GUI's etc
>

> Matt Urry
Hi Matt,

Welcome!
http://developer.kde.org is a good place to start, you can even check out
bugs.kde.org for areas that you might interested in helping. Developer.kde
also has the kde 4 spec and goals which you might be interested in as some of
those goals will be needing allot of algorithms and maths.

Once again,
WELCOME!

Pieter Botha
--
PGP Key ID: 0xE406C7C7
Key can be found on: hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net