Obsoleted bookmarks

Jonathan Nelson ciasaboark at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 20:45:08 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 28 June 2006 11:24, Iñaki wrote:
> I've been long time compiling documentation in my bookmarks. I always try
> to have them tidy with folders and subfolders, but it's becoming
> impossible. Now I have a chaos again.

A system closer to what KbookmarkNG [1] offered (it is no longer maintained)
would be a better base for bookmarking.  Unfortunately kbookmarkng didn't
intigrate with konqueror so it had to be run separately.  If you do decide to
start hacking, this would be a great project to port/rewrite for kde4.

[1] http://de.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=14990
--
It's hard to tune heavily tuned code.  :-)
		-- Larry Wall in <199801141725.JAA07555 at wall.org>

Jonathan Nelson [icq=56665957] [aim=ciasaboark]