Amarok Bugfix Release?

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 26 17:54:39 CEST 2006

> I know there are allot of duplicate and redundant bugs so it would not be
> too difficult to reduce the amount of bugs.

As Adriaan points out, bug triage is easy to get into, and a great way to help
out. I wrote a little blog about it a few months ago with some "getting
started" tips (which links to a fuller description of the bug tracking
system.):
http://accentgrave.blogspot.com/2006/03/ive-got-little-bit-of-free-time-so.html

It's probably also worth getting in touch with the amarok folks, to check
whether they have any specific tips about amarok bugs:
IRC: #amarok - irc.freenode.net
Email: amarok at kde.org

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Philip