How to avoid the next search in pdf file ?

sergei k kott_s at mail.ru
Sun Jul 2 16:21:27 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

I've got one question. If somebody knows, please help.
I installed eprints software under FC5.This is an e-archive of documents. With this software you can search for the documents in OAI (Open Archive Initiative). When you find a document (for ex. In .pdf format) you can have a free access to it. I'd like to avoid the search inside of .pdf format.
The question is: How to avoid the next search in .pdf file? Does somebody have any ideas how to do it? I tried to ask an administrator from http://www.eprints.org but he doesn't know. Probably, I should configure the search from eprints with search of pdf viewer.

Thank you in advance.