kde-quality Digest, Vol 24, Issue 15

Vlad Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 05:30:33 CET 2006

Yes, I meant installed apps.

It's a bit better now, except I'm still not sure how I feel about the separate
apps menu.  I still think that the logout/restart/shutdown menu should just
be properly placed in the main menu instead within *Session (which is
ambiguous) for accessibility and usability reasons.

I think it might be nice to make a mock-up. I'll post it on the Kde-artists
forum and then send an email to the list (hopefully tomorrow).

Vlad Blanton