A forward look at KDE4 (was: "A look at GNOME 2.14...")

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 20:47:22 CET 2006

really you could just say if kde had no contact with distro's, such as not
having a website or anyone who can clearly market kde. There wouldn't be
much of a succesful kde as it attracts programmmers and users who help
developers get it how the users want.

It is like now for me testing something for a project i am doing, something
could be really brilliant in design and how it has been done - but one
simple or basic had put me off badly.

I may not be an expert on these matters but even if you didn't have the time
to do anything for kde, at least you could do is download a demo disc and
give it to a friend to try out.

there's always something to do