A forward look at KDE4

Tompos Ákos brain at hdsnet.hu
Wed Feb 22 18:26:24 CET 2006

Hi,

>Well, there is a problem here then. Many KDE-users are not coders. Myself
>included. I have zero coding-skills. Does that fact then mean that
>feedback/suggestions from me (or someone else who can't code) are by default
>less valuable that suggestion from someone who can and does code?

No!
Your's are just as valuable. You are the End User. The one who can't see
behind the curtains. If you see that something is illogical, than it's
illogical, even if 100 coders tell otherwise. :-) You can spot gui
design bug better because you don't know the coding reason behind it.
Programers tend to see the program from the perspective of the code,
using it's logic to back up the missing logic from the UI. A good UI is
intuitive, and doesn't need programers to understand it. So your
perspective is just as valuable as the programers perspective.

Brain