Gallery Options got smaller!

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:56:46 CET 2006

Well, i just found that 4images gallery isn't technically opensource or
classed as freeware and no doubt that you would probably have to pay for it
which i don't think it is worth it at all. Coppermine is opensource but
isn't the best solution for job.

but using Opensourcecms website it has given me a few ideas, as whether we
need loads of features such as
http://www.minigal.dk/demo/index.php?id=2this is very simple with
comments etc. Don't know if flash works but on the
lines it could be made a lot better. So ruling out two options it gives me a
move to force looking at coppermine in a better perspective, i suppos and
really I don't want to be hacking lots of code ever.

if any one has any ideas, feel free to email me

Luke