Joining to Documantation and l10n Team

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Feb 21 14:40:06 CET 2006

On Tuesday 21 February 2006 05:50, Liviu Damian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to participate to the KDE project. Since I'm not a
> programmer, I would like to participate to the Documentation Team and
> to the l10n Team. I can write documentation, translate into Romanian,
> and eventually, report bugs (but not correct them).
> Just give me some tasks and I'll be happy to do them :-)

Hi Liviu,

We can use all the help we can get.  Thanks for offering your help and time.

The akregator handbook is completely empty.
Would you be willing to work on it?

I don't have the "getting started writing documentation" instructions,
but I'm sure Philip can give you a hand.

-Allen
--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE