A look at GNOME 2.14, comparison to KDE

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:38:33 CET 2006

well it is more of a criticism of kde, i prefer being able to do stuff on an
oss, however there is configuration options that can for example make the
icons bigger and you have got the old version of konqueror, which has a much
nicer "k" button. Where if you don't want a sidebar you can get rid of it. I
know kde has to be straightforward more but it gives users an ability to
configure it how you want