Anyone Intrested in new Project

Thomas Beinicke Merlin-TC at web.de
Sun Feb 5 01:11:21 CET 2006

I quite like this idea too and had it a few days ago when I noticed some
really neat things you can do in KDE.

My question is also a bit more about the technical side since I am not quite
sure which format to use.

I am not really for flash to be honest.
For example if you are running a pure 64bit system it's not possible out of
the box yet and I would prefer an open format but I am not quite sure if
something like that exists (yet)?

Other true video formats like xvid or any other mpeg4 formats are too large
and not clear enough on lower bitrates I guess and bandwidth is still an
issue I think although bigger files could be distributed through torrent but
then it would always depend on how many people host it and that would only be
a few very dedicated ones.

I will be watching this thread and would like this idea to become reality
since I see really great potential in it.

Thanks and keep up the good work.