Choosing the right media gallery cms

Francis Giannaros francisg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 16:46:41 CET 2006

I haven't been following the conversation, but noticed you mention web
galleries in the last email. I went through a period of trying a horde of
different gallery scripts, including 4images etc (many available on
hotscripts.com), and I eventually settled with wsngallery
(http://wsngallery.com) and no other script was as easily extensible and
configurable -- I use it on several sites now. It's not as pretty as some of
the others, but it's pretty unrivalled functionality/feature-wise. Anyhow, I
recommend it.

Kind thoughts,
Francis (apokryphos).