About video tutorials

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 21:09:56 CET 2006

well I don't really like voice over's on video tutorials, as often it is
poor quality, adds to file size and sometimes especially if you have a
'yorkshire' slang or accent will be impossible to hear. So i probably say
you are right there. It is really the concept of the video tutorials,
possibly using the application made by Sander Koning could take steps which
adds notes  at like flashes at points and like fades between slides.

There is just the boundary betwen the software, where I use wink for video
screen recording, but that isn't opensource, maybe if we got enough people
to 'petition' or email the creator, he could release it just for use with
kde, than make it opensource, or whatever.

With KDExecutor does that like make a script of your actions on the desktop
and actually perfrom them exactly the same on another user's desktop - as I
haven't tried that yet.

Getting the a suitable application for the doc team to use including other
users will be fairly important as a site is much easier to produce.

thanks Luke