Anyone Intrested in new Project

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 20:29:49 CET 2006

Right, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer is going to get us some webspace for us to put
all of our ideas together, this will be temporary until we get the actual
working system in place. Once it is up, i'll see if i can contact the
documentation team and i'll contact you all further.

the people we need for this project will be anyone really:

   - People who can create website layouts, php programming etc.
   - People who are easy to understand or can explain things well for the
   video tutorials (i.e anyone)
   - People who can help create information for the website
   - People who can design graphics/animations
   - People with good ideas!

however maybe we need someone who is a qt or c++ programmer for screen
recorder

i'll keep in contact when i have got the site running: i'd suggest getting
some ideas on paper

thanks Luke Parry

there