Anyone Intrested in new Project

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 17:29:48 CET 2006

well, like 4 days a go i contacted aaron seigo and he said it was a good
idea, but didn't say that the project was under way. However it will require
them to make tutorials using a system like this - however it will require
web devs, and maybe application devs aswell to make this project a go. Is
thereany way we can get a place that can hold a subsite for this, so i can
lay my ideas clearly down?