Anyone Intrested in new Project

Jure Repinc jlp at holodeck1.com
Sat Feb 4 17:17:41 CET 2006

On Sat, February 4, 2006 16:56, Mr Bulldog said:
> With normal documentation, it is ever bland text with some crummy
> pictures
> that is very unlikely to be succesufl at all. So i came up with an
> idea with
> video tutorials, that will show notes and how you do a  task in kde.
> Later
> when kde 4 is released, a program could be created to make it
> interactive on
> your desktop.
>
> Is anyone intrestred in this project, please contact me, and we can
> arrange
> a temporary site to discuss on, or set up a mailing list
>
> thanks Luke Parry

I think this is a great idea. My sister enjed some video tutorials for
Photoshop a lot. I think they were called Total traning or something
like that. That would be great for new users of KDE. To show them some
basics of working with the desktop this way.

--
JLP's Blog - http://jlp.holodeck1.com/blog/