[kde-www-devel] Fwd: Fwd: noob

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Aug 17 20:30:31 CEST 2006

On Thursday 17 August 2006 19:18, Will Entriken wrote:
> On 8/16/06, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 16 August 2006 21:00, Carsten Niehaus wrote:
> > > For all of the rest: *please* talk to kde-www-devel at kde.org as they are
> > > currently creating a new system.
> >
> > Talk about updating the current content is just fine on kde-www at kde.org,
> > the stuff happening on www-devel is not yet about updating content, and
> > it is in fact *very* useful to work on updating the content just now.
> > Once the new stuff is ready, we can just move it over.
> >
> > I'm very happy with consolidating the buildguides, since I think there
> > are quite some around and we rather only have one for obvious reasons:
> > maintainability.

> I started working on these ideas. I implemented the anoying feedback
> thing and put up the bitchin icons.
>
> http://developer.kde.org/gettingstarted

Excellent! Please don't forget to add promotion, spreadkde.org is the place to
be, there is a list with items you can take on. Mailinglist is kde-promo. If
more info is needed, I can fill it in, but that's a good start.

And I think we should move this thread to only *one* mailinglist, it becomes a
bit hard to follow this way :-) I'd suggest kde-www or kde-www-devel.

Thanks!
--
sebas

It is your concern when your neighbor's wall is on fire. - Quintus Horatius
Flaccus (Horace)