Weird Behaviour 3.5.3>

P Botha info at pnb.co.za
Wed Aug 16 20:02:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm noticing some weird behaviour in kde, basically after 3.5.3 was released.
This behaviour still exists in the 3.5.4 and would like to know if anyone
else has noticed it.

When kde shuts down, it kills applications that doesn't shutdown fast enough.
This has resulted in amarok losing sogs due to it not being able to write the
whole playlist to file.
I've also noticed this in KMail when it threw away 3 pop accounts as well as 1
imap (although one pop account did survive).
Have anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know whether such behaviour was
implemented in kdelibs or somewhere?

Pieter
--
PGP Key ID: 0xE406C7C7
Key can be found on: hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net