Konqueror and a painting glitch

Louai Al-Khanji louai.khanji at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 15:55:54 CEST 2006

Hi,

Upgrading to 3.5.4 is easy, see this site:
http://kubuntu.org/announcements/kde-354.php

Just add the deb line (for example deb http://kubuntu.org/packages/kde-354
dapper main) to your sources.list. If you are using adept, do the following:

1) Select View | Manage Repositories
2) In the New Repository: field, enter the deb line with your nearest mirror
3) click add
4) click apply
5) click close
6) click Fetch Updates
7) Click Full Upgrade and apply the changes
8) Done :)

-Louai