gnome-backgrounds 2.14.1

Orville Bennett obennett at hartford.edu
Sun Apr 16 19:28:14 CEST 2006

You must be referring to gnome here, right?
Because not only does KDE have better support for a dual-head setup
than gnome), it also has better support for changing wallpapers on a
dual head setup (which is non-existant on gnome)
This is something I do everyday and I have two monitors with very
different resolutions.