KDE4 and KIO Fuse

Iñaki ibc2 at euskalnet.net
Wed Apr 12 16:31:36 CEST 2006

Sorry, I read wrong your previous post. You said:

> > I can open an odt file by double clicking on it in Konqueror - then edit
> > it and save

So you say that you open Konqueror, set the URL to "smb://host/resource" and
the server files appear. So you open one of them with OO and you can save it
directly in the server by pressing "Ctrl+S".

Are you really sure that you can do it? If you modify a document and save it
in that way... could you open it again from the server and check that the
modification exists?

I'b be really surprisised if you say "yes".

--
y hasta aquí puedo leer...