Kde Video Tutorials - Version of Wink to Use?

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 01:30:46 CEST 2006

http://www.debugmode.com/

Supposibly version 2.0 should be out soon, however currently now testing of
the limitations is being applied on version 1.5 Just hoping it is backwards
compatible as i have created the preloaders and player widgets on there,
that would be annoying. However there should be more features and make it
easier to design callouts (notes) of the tutorials and the possibility of
adding speech, even though it won't have much use for us. The projected time
of release is around at least a few weeks to a month and it may be hard to
access the beta as it is closed.

What I am raising is that I can create a certain amount of specific
guidelines on what the tutorials should be, and produce demo tutorials to
demonstrate all of them but if new features are provided this all might have
to be done again. Shall I wait or carry on...

Maybe tommorow I will create a page with different tests, that includes
frame rates, curser movement and palletes verse size and quality. I would be
greatful for some comments on which you think is best as I need to get it
right for the documentation.

thanks Luke