Web Development

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at christ-church.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Oct 7 16:18:42 CEST 2005

Hi Mark,

> I have been using KDE and really enjoy its integration. I would like to
> give back to the community. I have some knowledge of PHP/HTML/CSS, so I
> could do some web development work, if there are any projects that need web
> developer.

You might have come across docs.kde.org, the site that provides online
versions of the KDE documentation. We'd like to extend it to provide PDF
versions of the documentation, as well as perhaps provide some sort of
commenting system. The site is all done in PHP.

If you're interested, I can bring you up to speed on the site and put you in
touch with the maintainer to help you get started.

Regards,
Philip