[kde-quality] Re: System Wide Desktop Search?

Q raid517 at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Nov 1 09:38:05 CET 2005

I'm not sure that KDE developers should really worry too much about non KDE
related issues. Kfind is bload anyway - in the sense that it is practically
useless - so why have something that is useless?

That's the definition of bloat.

In any case I'm sure that when search is properly implimented, it should be
accessible from the CLI - just as all such things are, so all the anti-bloat
enthusiasts will still be able to have their fun.

GJ