Reporting for duty!! ;)

Fabricio "segfault" Cannini segfault.br at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 05:06:51 CEST 2005

Em Monday 20 June 2005 14:46, Carlos Leonhard Woelz escreveu:

> Bem vindo (welcome)!

Obrigado (Thanks) !!

> Let me say that I have a very similar profile. A very nice way to help
> out with usability and UI is writing or updating context help and docs.
> It will force you to use the all the functionality and options of an
> application. If you take notes of the improvements / problems you
> discover in the process, you can generate a very nice report about the
> app by the time you finish it.

Yep.. This is one idea that i had,
and the 1st app i'll do it will be kmail.

Also i'm thinking in a new KIO slave  to integrate kmail and konqueror,
so, attaching a file to a message would take a single drag-n-drop move
(or is it a kpart, or both?? not sure, it's 3:00 am
and my eyes are opening just once in a minute ;-D ).
If you're using konqueror as a web browser,
clicking in a "mailto:" link would open a new tab in konqueror
with this kpart; or it could get inserted in the same tab,
(address bar at top, konqueror space at bottom)
(/me speaks to myself that it can be used in koffice too)

Well, it's 3:00 am i need to "$ sleep 4h"

Bye.

--
KDE: 'Cause there's no 'G' in DEsKtop.
KDE: Porque nao tem 'G' em DEsKtop.