Qt header files moved around! Grr...

Roy Longton myspc6000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 15:59:28 CEST 2005

I'm compiling
anonsvn.kde.org/branches/work/non-x11-kde4/kdelibs,
and I knew to use unsermake from reading the
"COMPILING" file in the directory.  Running "unsermake
-f Makefile.cvs" went fine, but I can't get past the
./configure script no matter what I try.  Hmm...

I've already joined #kde-darwin on freenode; are there
any other IRC channels out there that might help me?

(BTW, how did the name "unsermake" come about? I've
never seen it before...)