KFloppy context help patch, not sure where to send

Nick Cardullo kofrad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 00:26:40 CEST 2005

Hi, my name is Nick Cardullo and I have just recently become intrested in
contributing to the KDE project. I decided to add some missing context help
to the KFloppy program. I tried to email the maintainer listed in the about
dialog box, but almost immediatly got an email from the mail server saying
there was no email address there with that name. I don't know who to send
this patch too. If someone could point me in the right direction, it will be
appreciated as I really would like to give something back to KDE. Thanks.

Nick