[Fwd: KView for KDE4?]

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Thu Jun 2 10:22:59 CEST 2005

So, here is another job available.

I can't see why they would want to drop this since KDE needs a generic
image viewer with an embeddable KPart.

If we loose this, it will create usability issues since users would be
left with the choice of the "Embeddable Image Viewer" which has no
features or using a feature laden viewer which is more than you need for
just browsing.

I don't see much maintenance needed since it appears to be a mature
application.  The KPart needs auto fit to screen.

I will help with the menus and toolbars -- already did a lot of it :-)
-- if I could get a little technical help (or documentation).