[kde-quality] How do I send wishes ?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jul 1 01:15:40 CEST 2005

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 02:08:11AM +0000, alexey wrote:
> Basically, I would like to ask to do I send wishes ?

I typically send wishlist items directly via KDE's bug tracking system,
usually via "Help -> Report Bug" within the app itself, if available.

When in doubt, check the application's website, look for it in the KDE
bug system ( http://bugs.kde.org/ ), or contact (one of the) author(s)!

> Is this a proper place, or should I use bugzilla instead ?

That's a good question.  One of the problems is I doubt every single
projects' maintainers/authors are all on this list, so it might be worth
discussing here, but in the end, you have to make sure someone who can
_change_ something actually _sees_ your suggestion. ;^)

bill at newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th