Konqueror Icon in the taskbar

patrick.ludwig@peoplesweb.de patrick.ludwig at peoplesweb.de
Tue Dec 20 11:49:02 CET 2005

Hallo,

I'm a enthusiastic KDE user. Many thanks to all of you for
your fantastic work!!

But there is one thing (in my eyes a bug and not a feature :-))
that peeves me all the time using kde/konqueror: When I
look for the konqueror in taskbar can't find it because it changes
it's icon according to the file which is currently opened with an
_embedded_ appication (kate-component, ...).
So I have to click around in the taskbar, don't remembering which
icon in the taskbar stands for the konqueror.

Hope you understand my problem.
Greetings from Kiel, Germany