Massive Konqueror Regression

Christian Loose christian.loose at hamburg.de
Thu Aug 18 22:39:20 CEST 2005

On Thursday 18 August 2005 22:07, Geoffrey Huang wrote:
> Christian,
>
> That seems like a good suggestion, and I'd be willing to do as you
> suggest.  I haven't contributed to KDE before, so I might ping you with
> procedural questions.

No problem.

Since JRT said that he is interested in keeping the kde-quality mailing list
and use it for QA related discussions
(http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-quality/2005-August/001597.html), it might
make sense to coordinate your efforts with the other interested people on
that list.

Another thing that could be interesting is a how-to about writing automatic
regression tests. I'm sure that some KDE developers (me included) might not
even know where to start, what tools to use or how such a test should look
like.