window tabbing (especially kdevelop)

Max Lemieux max.lemieux at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 06:01:01 CEST 2005

I think that this would be great, especially in Konqueror. When one
has dozens of open tabs in the same browser window, neither horizontal
scrolling nor favicons seem to solve the problem of not seeing the
title of the tab's page

Though favicons help you identify the page without the title, not all
pages have them. Viewing even one word of the tab's title would be
better than none.

Odd thought: Given that MS uses multiple rows of tabs in dialog
windows, I wonder if they might incorporate the feature into IE7's
tabbed browsing feature. If this goes in KDE4 it could beat them to
market! :)

-Max