Massive Konqueror Regression

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Thu Aug 18 00:19:14 CEST 2005

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:40:30 -0400, "David van Hoose"
<david.vanhoose at comcast.net> said:
> I really don't know why everyone keeps refering to KHTML regression
> tests. I am refering to regressions tests for Konqueror as a whole. The
> regressions I've found in Konqueror most likely are not with KHTML.
> What about regression tests for the form data send and such things?

Please be more specific and use bugs.kde.org to report bugs. This list
is about "Contributors support and coordination, to make KDE rock!".
Unless you are going to do something about it, this discussion is off
topic here. If you *do* want to do something about it, then we will be
glad to help you.

Bugs and wishes in bugs.kde.org are not forgotten, and you reach the
correct developers. There is no guarantees that the konqueror developers
are reading mails from this list.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz