The kde-quality project and mailing list

Wade Olson wadejolson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 18:03:26 CEST 2005

Two notes:

1) I like the choice, although it goes against the standard kde-* naming
convention.

2) I have the kde-welcome.org <http://kde-welcome.org> domain, which will be
a true welcome center for those new to KDE. Are you planning a website as
well, or just the mailing list? Trying to make sure there's not too much
overlap here. As I'm going for the shiney new person, and you're going for
new contributor forums, I think we're fine, just confirming.

But if you'd like to discuss further collaboration, send me a line.