Guided tour, spoken documentation

benjamin@winchesterpc.com benjamin at winchesterpc.com
Sun Aug 14 15:00:03 CEST 2005

Hello, good to meet you.

I looked at your work, and it's quite good.  I would like to work with you
and help however I can.  (I, too, think it would be good if you delegate
work to others and set up a firm release schedule.)

I was thinking of making a guided tour for people who are new to Linux
and/or KDE and are novices to computing.  (And it would be really cool if
the voice my customers heard were mine, hah!)  I'd like to make a tour of
KDE, since it's quickly becoming the standard high-end Linux desktop, and
KDE is definitely moving in the right direction.  I'd also like to make
somewhat of a guide through the inside of Linux, but that will probably be
later.