kde-quality Digest, Vol 14, Issue 17

Lukillas lukillas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 23:52:02 CEST 2005

I have the following formats. I still have to get more, but I've been
surfing and searching my computer and by now I have the following. The
files that aren't mine have been downloaded from an official website,
for free and apparently no problem on exhibiting it....
Audio: m4a, mp3, asx
Images: jpg, gif, swf, png, jpeg, bmp
Video: mpg, ram, wmv, mov
Misc: rar, rtf, html, sxw, ppt, pdf, zip, mdb, xls, doc, txt
I know I'm missing a lot, but I just wanted to let you know how
everything was going......
I still have to test some of them, just to check everything goes
alright with KDE. If there's no problem, I'll keep working on this...

          Lukillas

--
Firma para PARAR la directiva Bolkestein (http://www.stopbolkestein.org)
Si quieres una cuenta de Gmail, pidemela