Competition reminder

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 29 20:29:42 CEST 2004

> It'd be a good idea to put up a story on the dot reminding everyone of the
> docs competition. A quick story saying that it finishes this Sunday, giving
> some idea of what's been submitted so far (how much, what topics, idea of
> quality if it's good) and maybe just encouraging everyone to get their
> entries in would do it.

Here's a first try:
--BEGIN--
Reminder: Docs competition deadline approaching

If you haven't got your entry in for the documentation competition yet, it's
time to start! The deadline for entries is this Sunday. Remember, just write
one page for the new User Guide, in plain text, and send it to
kde-doc-english at kde.org
--END--

We've got four entries so far - I haven't read them thoroughly, since I
planned to do it after all entries were received, but they seem to all be
pretty good.

The topics written about so far are: kdebugdialog, launching programs, konsole
introduction, editing config files. You've got my list of available topics as
a comment on the last dot story. I guess you could remove those topics from
it if you want.

Regards,
Philip
Online KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org