Posting Updated Screenshots

Dik Takken D.H.J.Takken at phys.uu.nl
Tue Sep 21 23:23:09 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I once heard that keeping screenshots in the KDE documentation up to
date is a problem. Has anyone been thinking about the possibility to allow
visitors to the on-line documentation site to upload new screenshots
by adding a 'update this screenshot' button? That would make it much
easier for contributers and doc maintainers to keep screenshots up to
date.

While we're at it, we could also allow visitors to add comments to
documentation. These comments could be bugs, missing things, more
examples, additional screenshots. Doc maintainers could use these comments
to update the actual documentation.

How about this?

Dik