Single Language Install for KDE

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Sun Sep 19 15:07:17 CEST 2004

On Sunday 19 September 2004 01:03, Segedunum wrote:
> Hi All,

Hello David,

> I need an answer to a question that has been bugging me for some time. How
> do pick and install one language from kde-i18n when compiling HEAD without
> having to download and compile the whole i18n package?

Create a file named "inst-apps" at the top of the module with a line
containing the name of the directory you want to compile(happens to be the
language code). Then, run configure etc. You can do this with all modules.

> You might want to update the quality documentation with this one as well.

I think it's in the developer FAQ, but yes, it wouldn't hurt mentioning this
more.

Cheers,

		Frans