New release cycle announcement

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Mon Sep 13 22:18:27 CEST 2004

Hi,

Last cycle announcement resulted in good results for the KDE PIM module,
especially in the documentation front. I updated the KDE PIM Quality
page, to reflect the current status of documentation and qwhatsthis, and
I should be editing this page frequently in the next week, to reflect
the status of the other tasks.

http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-editpage.php?page=Quality+Team+KDE+PIM

It is a good idea to update all the quality module pages at the same
time, so we can do the announcement together. If you want to create or
update your page to the next release cycle, I can help! Just drop me a
line.

What about doing the "new release cycle call for developers" in the
beggining of next week?

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz
--