{OT} QWhatsThis

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Mon Sep 13 00:55:32 CEST 2004

I was wondering if it might be a good idea for the Wizard that runs the first
time you open KDE to have a provision to subscribe to the 'kde' and 'kde-linux'
or 'kde-<OS>' (if they exist) mailing lists (dependent on which OS you were
running) to encourage more people to ask for help and by so doing to provide us
with some usability data.

I have made suggestions based on questions on the 'kde' & 'kde-linux' lists but
these have often been made on the basis of 2 or 3 comments because that was all
of the data available.  I have presumed that this was valid data although I
fully realize that the Chi-Squared test on it wouldn't provide a high confidence
level -- I presumed it to be valid because it was the only data that I had.

--
JRT