[Cervisia] Looking for a maintainer for the webpage

Christian Loose christian.loose at hamburg.de
Sun Sep 12 22:15:33 CEST 2004

On Saturday 11 September 2004 04:46, shantanu bhalerao wrote:
> i too would like to help.please give me details.
>
> On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 06:28:29 -0500, Joshua <jkeel546 at students.bju.edu>
wrote:
> > I'm very interested. If you could e-mail me off-list (or on-list,
> > whichever you prefer) about the details, I'd greatly appreciate it.
> >
> > Joshua K.

Thanks for your interest. I'm not sure if there is enough work for two people,
please talk to each other about it.

You can find the current webpages in the CVS module www/apps/cervisia. On the
kde-quality website you find a great guide how to work with CVS
(http://quality.kde.org/develop/cvsguide/managestep.php). You should probably
also get the current CVS version of Cervisia, e.g. to take screenshots. IIRC
there are also guides how to do this.

Another thing you should do is to subscribe to the kde-cvs mailing list and
watch for commits to kdesdk/cervisa (https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo).
This is the best way to get informed about what's going on. There is also a
low-traffic Cervisia mailing list.

I'm not sure what else to tell you. Oh, you need an cvs account and access
right to the www module to commit stuff
(http://developer.kde.org/documentation/other/developer-faq.html#q1.8).

Anything else? Please ask!

Christian