QWhatsThis (again)

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Tue Sep 7 12:33:33 CEST 2004

On Monday 06 Sep 2004 17:41, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Monday 06 September 2004 17:30, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> > (RT? Bugzilla?) (RT would allow volunteers to assign themselves work that
> > comes in via e-mail and manage it all: http://bestpractical.com/rt)
>
> This doesn't sound like something that Bugzilla is not capable of doing?

If Bugzilla can receive e-mails, process them and enter them as new bugs with
enough marking so that the QWhatsThis team can isolate them and manage them,
then yes, Bugzilla would be sufficient. So can it?

> > 3) Find apps who will ship betas or final releases with the tech enabled
>
> How shall this work? It's part of kdelibs and not backported for 3.3.1
> (yet).

When we originally discussed this in the BoF @ aKademy we had the idea that
application developers would be able to patch their own code to have the
ability, independent of kdelibs having it. I don't know if this is still
possible though... mornfall?

Regards,
Tom